Individually, we are a drop
Together we are an ocean.
All humans are one and only one, regardless of caste, creed, religion and race.
This oneness would ONLY bring the world peace and harmony. The future of humanity lies in this oneness. As we narrow down the differences amongst us, broader the outlook on humanity arises; out of which the whole human race can live unto peace. The God is neither in heaven, nor down below, but in everyone.
A community of like minded people joining hands to serve mankind. We strongly believe those who are in the service of the mankind are really in the service of God.
We hope that the number of such people increases to share the service of God.
It was started in January 2014 with a visit to an old age home.
Ever since, the Journey has been beautiful where visits continued to :
Our key members does the background check during visits to the places before planning the group visit of the volunteers.
Our regular visits :
- Guru Nanak Sukhshala - Old age home.
- Grace Foundation - Orphanage.
- Hope Foundation - Orphanage.
- Chahat Special School - School for differently able Children.
- Divine Light School - School for differently able children.
- Night Shelters - Quitab Minar, Tilak nagar, Old Delhi, Subhash Nagar ,Raja Garden etc
- Gurudwara : Singh Sabha Moti Nagar, Baba Karam Singh Ji, Singh Sabha Guru Nanak Nagar, Singh Sabha Lawrence Road, Singh Sabha Rajouri Garden
- Dashmesh Gurmat Vidyala
- Hospital : DDU